Ningaloo - 26 May 2008...a bit of a whale shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW!

So, on the same day I go out and shoot a frog fish and some blennies to post on Scubaboard, you shoot an absolutely gorgeous whale shark. Life's not fair!

I want your job!!!!! :)

All kidding aside, great photo and thanks for sharing.

Doug

I hate you.

If it weren't for my Donsol experience a few years back, I'd be in tears...

Nice shot :D

I love it! .... Planning to head to Perth/WA during the 2nd week of Oct for my mother's 60th.... what would my diving opportunities be at that time of year Alcina? Hows the water then?

Here's one with a shark coming up to the surface. I think this was maybe the fourth shark I swam with yesterday? Can't remember - they all look alike to me :D

shark02.jpg
That's it... twist the knife...

Thanks, Guys! It was fun. Might get out next week, depends on how busy we are, though.

I love it! .... Planning to head to Perth/WA during the 2nd week of Oct for my mother's 60th.... what would my diving opportunities be at that time of year Alcina? Hows the water then?
October is diving season all over the State so you should be good to go wherever you travels in WA take you.

The diving here is always awesome, but we are a long way from Perth :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom