Ningaloo 16 April, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Lots of cleaning action going on again today. Shame I wasn't able to simply take photos...multi-tasking is bad!

coraltroutclean.jpg

he he he, i know what you mean, i was teaching a photo class today and also brought a macro set up...bad bad person

Great shot though, nice cleaning behaviour. Good timing for you too as i was trying madly to get a shot of one of those coral trouts and failed miserably....

Maybe i should start a daily Yap photo thing to go with the Ningaloo, Timor, and Gilligan?!

I think daily may be a stretch for me :wink:

But I always like to look at people's photos. I like posting when I get a minute coz I feel happy to post those not perfect shots that simply show what was happening on the dive!

Thanks for the nice words - it was actually bad timing, when I first saw him (from 15 feet away) he had his mouth wide open with the cleaner inside :(

I think he looks like a pirate with a patch. You gotta make the story go with the pic so people thought you wanted it that way :D. I like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom