Closed Nikonos V Cameras, SB-105 Strobe, Lenses

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagirl60503

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally decided to part with my beloved Nikonos cameras and accessories. I will sell as a package or individually.

• 2 Nikonos V cameras both in very good condition, never flooded. Both look brand new, no marks or scratches.
• SB105 Strobe, diffuser, and strobe mount
• Nikkor 135mm lens
• UW Nikkor 20mm lens
• UW Sea & Sea 15 mm lens
• Nikkor viewfinder for 20mm lens
• Nikonos viewfinder
• Helix extension tubes and frames
• Closeup kit for Nikonos
• Multiple O-rings for the camera body and lenes

I will be happy to add more photos if you are interested in a specific piece of equipment.

I haven’t used the equipment in years, so I can’t guarantee that the cameras and strobe work, but they have been stored very carefully. I will refund your money if there are problems with the equipment.

Make me an offer.

Nikonos_002.jpg
Nikonos_004.jpg

Nikonos_008.jpg
Nikonos_011.jpg
Nikonos_013.jpg

I will accept any reasonable offer. I am moving and need to find a good home for this equipment.
Hi scubagirl, I'm interested in a few bits. I've just bought the camera but am looking to obtain the strobe & parts (do you have the arm?), the uw 20mm lens and any o rings you have (you can never have too many!) by the looks of the condition of the camera I wish I waited to buy yours!

Unfortunately I'm totally new to uw photography so I have no idea of what kind of price to offer for these items. What kind of price would you be hoping to get for the mentioned items?

Hi Sean -
I have sold some of the equipment, but I do have the 15mm lens, strobe, strobe arm, sync cord and filter. You will need a tray. I have sold the o-rings but those are pretty easy to find. Send me a pm and we can discuss the price. I will give you a very good deal. I want to make sure the equipment does not end up at Goodwill or in the garbage (which is where it will go if I don't sell it).

Hi Sean -
I have sold some of the equipment, but I do have the 15mm lens, strobe, strobe arm, sync cord and filter. You will need a tray. I have sold the o-rings but those are pretty easy to find. Send me a pm and we can discuss the price. I will give you a very good deal. I want to make sure the equipment does not end up at Goodwill or in the garbage (which is where it will go if I don't sell it).

Have pmd you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom