For Sale Nikon D700 with Ikelite Casing--$1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverguy33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SOLD!!!!

My first DSLR camera, this is a great price point for entry into more sophisticated underwater photography, or upgrading from an older Nikon model. The Nikon D700 camera body has around 61,000 actuations. It comes with 2 batteries, a power pack for land use, a 32mb memory card plus some smaller cards, a user's manual in English or Spanish, and a couple camera-to-computer download cords. The camera shoots in full-frame and DX modes (which I prefer for macro) and will accommodate both types of lenses.

The Ikelite housing is in good condition and was just pressure tested at the manufacturer last week (will provide documentation). I will send various O-rings, handles, and other service components with the housing.

This camera has served me well for years. I just upgraded to a Nikon D750. Besides a picture of the camera and housing, I've included pics of the kind of macro and wide-angle photography you can do with this setup.
IMG_2056.JPG
mexico.jpg
Antigua4.jpg

Shipping is extra.

Last edited:
There is a housing at Reef Photo for $875 and one on Amazon for $975. If I didn't already have a DSLR rig I would jump on this deal. Most of my photos before last year were with the same rig.

I am interested in the setup for my first proper underwater camera. has the camera been serviced? What do you recommend for starting lenses and ports for the D700 for macro? How did you like the ikelight housing and was it overly combersome?

Back
Top Bottom