For Sale Nikon D7100 + Ikelite package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcvd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'm parting with my beloved Nikon D-7100 and a bunch of accessories. I'll do my best to describe everything, bu might miss a thing or two on the list. But, if you can see it in the picture, it will be included in this package.

Price: $3,000 plus shipping (I'll pack everything into the padded blue cooler, and that into a box). If you give me a zip code I can calculate shipping for you. I'm located in Monterey, CA (93950).

Camera gear
- Camera Body: Nikon D7100
- Original battery and battery charger
- Nikon lanyard
- Lens: AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm F3.5-4.5G ED, with original bag and shade ring for top-side photography
- All the cables that came with the camera (probably obsolete by now... but that's for you to decide)
- SD card (I believe it's a 32 or 64 GB. I've never maxed it out)
- Polaroid set of diopters (they were helpful when I had the smaller dome, as it helped increase sharpness around the edges. Still great or top side photography)

UW Photo gear
- Ikelite housing (I believe the code is # 6801.72). Never flooded
- Tray (the nice and heavy one that makes this set up neutrally buoyant with the dome) and two arms / handles
- 8" Dome port (# 75340)
- Ikelite Four-lock to drylock conversion and extension (the one you want if you are planning on using the 10-24 with the 8" port)
- Ikelite lat port
- Two sets of focus rings
- Ikelite 1" Wide Angle Ball Arm for Quick Release Handle (# 408006)
- I installed the Ikelite's Vacuum port (# 47001). VACUUM PUMP IS NOT INCLUDED
- The housing also has a humidity detection alarm (beeps and flashes a red LED if moisture were to enter the housing)
- Ikelite cable for a single strobe
- Ikelite cable for dual strobes
- You'll get the product description booklets / warranty info for the housing, dome, and vacuum port

Accesories
- "Mastering the Nikon D7100" book (not pictured)
- Padded cooler bag, great for travel (carry on all your gear!), to move your gear from your room to the deck / dive shop, and to keep your camera safe if the boat doesn't have a dedicated camera tank
- F-Stop ICU
- Husky dry case with extra hardware (nuts, bolts, o-rings, Ikelite silicone grease)
- Lanyard
- DSLR camera cleaning kit

Feel free to reach out via DM for more info.

IMG_3623.jpg
IMG_3619.jpg

Price update: 2750 + shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom