Night Dive Wed Jan 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevfin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone want to do a night dive this Wednesday?

Vets or some place that might be better. I'm open to suggestions.

Sewage spill going on as I write this has Redondo closed. Million gallons and still flowing at the rate of 2,000 gallons per minute. I think I might give the area, and a very large one at that, from Manhanttan Beach to Torrance a pass for a few days.

On another front, I would love to go, but I am cathing a plane Thursday morning so diving Wednesday is out. Have fun.

pasley:
...cathing a plane...
Maybe one of our resident doctors or nurses can share with us how difficult a procedure this would be. :11:

Christian

Sewage! Yuck!
Melvin, have a great trip.

Headhunter... you crack me up... :lol3:

Know of an alternative site somewhere???

Kevfin:
Sewage! Yuck!
Melvin, have a great trip.

Headhunter... you crack me up... :lol3:

Know of an alternative site somewhere???
I'm hearing that the problem is only from Palos Verdes to Redondo Beach. You could go to the Malibu area or down to Laguna Beach.

Christian

Hey Kevin,

I know it isn't Wed. or a night dive, but you are welcome to join Glycerin and I Sat. morning. we are thinking about a spot north of the toilet.:D

Hey Rick... Not sure if I can do that yet... seeing as how the following Saturday I'm doing the Motivation Dive... I only have so many husband points I can spend before I'm in the dog house... :D

***Looks like I'm going to do the night dive a Leo Carrillo... from what I've seen, it should be okay -- tide and toilet wise***

Caught a cold with sinus congestion... have to cancel... :crying:

Back
Top Bottom