Night Dive Tonight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDN ff

Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone had enough diving for the weekend, or does anyone want to dive the Morrison tonight just for fun (and treasure... always a chance of finding pirate's treasure!!) :wink:

CDN ff:
Everyone had enough diving for the weekend, or does anyone want to dive the Morrison tonight just for fun (and treasure... always a chance of finding pirate's treasure!!) :wink:
I'd love to join you but all my tanks are empty.
Next time :wink:

It's little far for me to drive for only 1 dive.
Monday isn't good. Moving into our new house but maybe on Tuesday or during the week we could arrange an evening dive and a night dive?.
I'll try to find someone to join us. Maybe CJ would be interested or someone else.
For only a night dive Gullivers would be an alternative (worse than the Morrison of course :wink:)

I need to fill my tank as yet, didn't get a chance yesterday, I would consider diving tonight I think...opps forgot...crap...Dad's coming "sometime" tonight and staying over so he can hop a plane tomorrow. Well maybe Gulliver's, but it depends on when he decides to show up....sigh...I'll check in after work.

Gullivers tonight?
We could extend the stay and do a night dive too if moskitos aren't a concern :D

Back
Top Bottom