Night Dive Tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigourneya

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Late notice, I know, but the weather and water are supposed to be nice: East winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers
Anyone want to dive? Tonight, Hibiscus 7:30ish. It's either that or minifunsizediver is going to make me go running, and I don't like to do that :)

looks pretty yucky out there today ... I will look on the way home and post the conditions. But if it is good, I will go. :wink:

It's supposed to begin laying down this afternoon but viz on a shore dive will likely be poor after the wind of the last couple days combined with the runoff from the rain. I hope it's good if you make it out.

COASTAL WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL OUT 20 NM-
WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL EXTENDING FROM 20 NM
TO THE TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE BAHAMAS-
1019 AM EDT WED JUL 9 2008

THIS AFTERNOON
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS.
SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET
OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS.
SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SUNDAY
SOUTH WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS SMOOTH. CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

WHATEVER! You'd rather dive than run?! Thanks for inviting me, but you know the answer! Maybe you know who would dive if you ask....You know that tall guy who used to swim with us at Coral Springs and had a crush on Katie the lifeguard.....

Last edited:
Darn! Oh well! If anyone's free either tomorrow night or this weekend and not going to the keys, let me know. Going to put those running shoes on, I hate land :p

WHATEVER! You'd rather dive than run?! Thanks for inviting me, but you know the answer! Maybe you know who would dive if you ask....You know that tall guy who used to swim with us at Coral Springs and had a crush on Katie the lifeguard.....

You mean Matt??? Oh, wait, he doesn't like girls:rofl3:....LOL! Which one's Katie??

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom