Night dive tonight? Hibiscus Street

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marc:
Marvel's a great buddy as always, though for some reason I always seem to get a new leak somewhere when we dive.

Yeah, what's up with THAT?????

Marvel:
Yeah, what's up with THAT?????

Don't know. But of course when I took it into the shop they couldn't duplicate the problem. :rolleyes:

Can you come there with me tomorrow? It'll be sure to let go then. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
Don't know. But of course when I took it into the shop they couldn't duplicate the problem. :rolleyes:

Can you come there with me tomorrow? It'll be sure to let go then. :D

Marc

No problem Marc- I'd hate to go back down on the Spiegel or onto the Duane with you if I keep having that sort of effect.... :11:

Thanks for the good reports. I will look forward to the time I can come back and dive with you. Would love to see some of the nite critters you talked about.
chuck

chuck41:
Gee! Sure wish I could go!

Went our in Lake Ouachita (Arkansas) yesterday and today.
Have fun and tickle a lobster for me. Make a good post-dive report so I know what I missed.

Chuck

Wow! Lake Ouachita... That's where I got certified, did my AOW, DM, and AI... We used to dive at the dam. I don't think I could carry all of my gear down that stinking dam any more. I was in my early 20's then and smoked. <cough! cough!>

I probably have 60 dives in Lake Ouachita....

Scuba_Dad:
Wow! Lake Ouachita... That's where I got certified, ... I probably have 60 dives in Lake Ouachita....

Well, it's still here, and those steps down to the dam have not gotten any less steep. Of course I, being the whimp that I am, use a boat and anchor 10 feet from the dam and enter the easy way.

Lots of stuff to see there; several boats, a "4 wheeler" with a toilet for a seat, etc. Still not as interesting as Marvel's back yard though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom