Night dive Saturday Sept 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everybody. I still have some seats. I got the Nori-z for this saturday night. I have about 6 seats left. Here are the details.

-Meet at the dock 1730.
-Boat leaves at 1800.
-$35/person.
-non-guided dives.
-Bring your own tanks.
-Bring your own lights.

Please let me know asap if you want to jump on this great deal. I am limiting the # of divers to between 10-12 so the boat will be comfortable and we will be choosing the sites as it gets closer.

Jay

i'll go if we dive the new barge AND the baby barge..

['you even mention kokos or anglers.. and i'm out!] :eyebrow:

VBlueV:

We are probably going to try Corsair or Baby barge (could even try new barge) as our first dive. Then we'll see for the second. My doubles got filled tonight and I tried my new HID out in the pool. To cool, to cool. Depending on if the LCU (on south shore) has good conditions and a buoy we might even try that. Let me know if you are going cause we have 8 people already.

VBlueV:

/plays violin

I want to come! I am playing catch up post Maui (sigh, somebody unplugged the big freezer with hundreds of dollars of food, of course nobody knows nuttin!

So, I plan to call and see if there is space, okay? I need to check on football schedule for the bad news bears. Hopefully I can put together the D-100, or what's the point? Sounds FUN.

Anybody checked the tide?

catherine96821:
I want to come! I am playing catch up post Maui (sigh, somebody unplugged the big freezer with hundreds of dollars of food, of course nobody knows nuttin!

So, I plan to call and see if there is space, okay? I need to check on football schedule for the bad news bears. Hopefully I can put together the D-100, or what's the point? Sounds FUN.

Anybody checked the tide?

Sorry about the food. I bet it was the travel nome.

Hope to see you at the dive. Space is good. I am not taking any more now. If you come we will have 8 and if everybody that spoke up comes (only one is unconfirmed, but will know tomorrow) we will have 9 on the boat. Not a bad deal considering I only put the offer out there Tuesday. All in all I think it will be a great time and with 8-9 people will be the perfect size group for a couple of nice dives from the Nori-z. You have my number if you have any questions.

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom