Night dive on the 14th of June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Si, si, you are correct. Two tank dive. I was simply passing on the reasonable deepest dive we might have and then the preferred profile (baby barge and then shallow reef) for Charlie so that he might have a full picture for figuring his participation after a day of diving.

Jay,
That is precisely why I asked the question. My AM dive is the limiting factor, and as long as I keep a reasonable profile on the 2 night dives it works.
Thanks again for the info.
Safe Dives
Charlie

Oops,
Sorry Jay, guess it would have helped if I had answered that. I am in, just let me know the where and I will be there.
Safe Dives
Charlie

Oops,
Sorry Jay, guess it would have helped if I had answered that. I am in, just let me know the where and I will be there.
Safe Dives
Charlie

Charlie,

We are riding Capt Joe's boat in Hawaii Kai (Nori Z). We are gonna try and have the boat leave the dock at 5:30 so that we have enough light to strap some glow sticks to the shallow dive's buoy before we go to the deep dive location and catch that buoy. My number is 561-5608 (cell) if you have any problems.

Jay

Thankx for having me along. I just wish the conditions were better. It was good to meet some new people in the dive world. I would love to set another one up soon.

Back
Top Bottom