Night dive on the 14th of June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all. I am putting together a charter for a night dive out of Hawaii Kai for the 14th. Please PM asap if you would like to get a seat. I am keeping it to 10 people and seats are already filling up.

Basic details:
-This is not a dive shop, just a bunch of friends going diving
-Bring your own gear (including weights and tanks)
-cost will be $40
-meet time will be around 1730 (final meet time will be determined middle of next week)
-We are going to have fun
-there will be some fruit and water provided

Jay

Are there seat open for the dive? I would love to go on a nite dive over there. Let me know thankx
bobby

What time are you meeting and where? I'm diving in the morning, so could you give me an idea of the profiles? I should be OK just want to look at some numbers.
If all works I'd like to join you.
Charlie

What time are you meeting and where? I'm diving in the morning, so could you give me an idea of the profiles? I should be OK just want to look at some numbers.
If all works I'd like to join you.
Charlie

We're going to be meeting (boat leaving dock) approx 5:30 p.m. The deepest we will be going for the first dive is 105fsw for the Corsair. My goal is to try and hit the baby barge first (approx 80fsw max if you hit the shark cave) and then a shallow dive on the way back to harbor (approx 40-50fsw max). Since we are the only ones on the boat we will set the schedule. You will be able to do longer or shorter dives if needed

Jay

Jay,
Sounds good, let me know where to meet you.
Thanks,
Charlie

The deepest we will be going for the first dive is 105fsw for the Corsair. My goal is to try and hit the baby barge first (approx 80fsw max if you hit the shark cave) and then a shallow dive on the way back to harbor
is this going to be a 3 tank?

Back
Top Bottom