NIght Dive LBTS Thursday 8/11/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In honor of Jagfish all the way from Japan! So far, it's Jag, his brother Chris, Jenny & me. Warning- parking is going to be annoying on Hibiscus for the next month or so- they're redoing the beach access starting tomorrow. So, yet another street sans parking- Datura is still not done. :11:

What was with the broken parking meters on Datura today? I had so much fun diving your area today, I’d love to find a way to come down again this week.

Thanks again for your hospitality and I look forward to getting down when I’m not in such a rush, and can spend some time with you all.

Dibs on the nearest blinky meter ... gotta go find my flash diffuser.

What time are you meeting up on Thursday nite? I'm bummed I missed last weekend's beach dive. Any chance of doing a beach dive this weekend (13 or 14)? Weekend is better for me but I'm gonna try for Thursday. Thanks!
Toni

I'm sure we'll be diving next weekend, or at least I will be. :wink: As for Thursday, I'll be home around 6 PM. I don't have any firm "hit the water" time yet.

I am probably out, since Hermit Crab is back in school already.

Sorry but I'm on a Tues / Thurs class schedule - unless you want to go out at midnight!

So what kind of parking options -are- there for thursday?

Shouldn't be too bad. We've got our parking back already althought the metered parking across the street is not back yet- it's dug up & taped off. I figure the old "dump gear & park" routine will work- you'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom