Night Dive Cape Ann 9-30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What?! No, Orcas, whale sharks, turtles? I'm glad I didn't call in sick!:wink: Stripers like squid.

No, not even a basking shark. Of course my night time underwater imagination convinces me there's a scary monster behind every rock.:shocked2:

Hows that saying go. Even a bad day diving is better than a good day at work.

Did you get out?

Nice Petrieps.....Were those Squid ''Squeeking'' in the surf? How big was that Monster Lobby?

Didn't here any squeeking, they had cought me by surprise. I did't get a good look or listen before they scattered. There were little 4 inch, translucent fish jumping like crazy at the shore line. I have no idea what they were but I think the squid were feeding on them.

Didn't see a monster lobby. Of all the bugs I saw, I don't think any of them would have been a keeper.

No, not even a basking shark. Of course my night time underwater imagination convinces me there's a scary monster behind every rock.:shocked2:

Hows that saying go. Even a bad day diving is better than a good day at work.

I got out to work:(. I blew all my time early this year, had a good time except for the week I switched engines in 2 cars, that sucked.:depressed: I'm thinking of going this afternoon or this evening to FW. I've got a tank needs VIP but it's full,needs to be emptied.:D Report will follow.:popcorn:

Changing engines? I had to do a simple starter last week...banged and cut knuckles..caught a ton of rust in the eyes...No thanks! Hats off to ya A.D. Now how was that divin?

Never made it to the ocean. A friend called me invited me fishin'. We haven't gone in a while so I went largemouth fishin' caught 2 small ones and a couple of pickerill. Still got that full tank though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom