Night dive at La Jolla Shores / Tuesday 6:00PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be joining the Bottom Bunch Dive Club on their Tuesday night dive at the Shores tomorrow night. Divebuddysean is supposed to be there, plus, we might get half or both of PnL to show up. :wink: If anyone is interested in attending, feel free to show up, planning on getting in the water around 6:00PM. We'll be meeting at the foot of Vallecitos St., but depending on parking, we may have to park in the main lot.

If you think you're going to attend, try to give Larry, the dive coordinator a call and let him know. His number is (619) 850-3295.

Thanks!
John-Boy

krowsea:
I'll be joining the Bottom Bunch Dive Club on their Tuesday night dive at the Shores tomorrow night. Divebuddysean is supposed to be there, plus, we might get half or both of PnL to show up. :wink: If anyone is interested in attending, feel free to show up, planning on getting in the water around 6:00PM. We'll be meeting at the foot of Vallecitos St., but depending on parking, we may have to park in the main lot.

If you think you're going to attend, try to give Larry, the dive coordinator a call and let him know. His number is (619) 850-3295.

Thanks!
John-Boy

Oh and I will be there too.....

divebuddysean:
If DivebuddySean is going, you can count me in!

divebuddysean, DivebuddySean....what's the difference, as long as you're there. :D

John-Boy

divinman:
Oh and I will be there too.....

Hail, hail, the gangs all here! Glad you can make it Homey :wink:

John-Boy

wrinkles:
If I only lived closer....or if it were on a Wednesday..sigh

Ana

I could probably be talked into diving on Wednesday. It being my birthday and all..... :dazzler1:

I'll be at Tuesday's dive. And I would love to dive Wednesday night and Thursday morning - come on down again Ana! I am sure you have Veteran's Day off :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom