Night Dive 11/15 Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to join me and SOCDC members for a Night Dive, Monday, November 15th.

We will be meeting in the parking lot of the Laguna Hills Mall between Macy's and Kings Fish House at 6:30pm. We will leave for Laguna at 6:45pm SHARP!!!

Depending on conditions and tides, we will make our decision as where to dive before we leave. Due to limited parking at some of the dive locations, we really encourage everyone to 'carpool.'

If you are new to night diving, this is a great group to get some experience.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you Monday night

Whoo Hoo! Another night dive! I hope that I can make it! I had a blast last time we went diving together! Hope to see you then!

Hi Ann Marie,

I hope you can make it too. I hope the weather holds strong for us too. I heard viz Thursday night at Shaw's was 20' + so we will see. Rich has been pumping up the dive in his emails to the gang as well.

I will be at Big Corona in the am assisting with a Rescue Class. Should be fun, they are always my fav to assist with.

See you soon.

Jan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom