Nice Tovatec IMINI Compact 220 Lumen LED Waterproof Flashlight / Video Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Picked this up a couple years ago and prefer the larger 3C backup lights now. This thing is very bright for its size, at least as bright as my Halcyon Scout HP LED light, and has two brightness settings plus a strobe mode. The threads on the tail cap are good, as are the double o-rings on the tail cap, and the magnetic switch hasn't given me any trouble. Takes CR123 batteries (not included). Light and lens cover are essentially scratch free. The tail cap has a lanyard hole that is large enough to thread a couple turns of regular cave line through if you want to tie on a bolt snap.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
They seem to be going for around $62 shipped on eBay; I'll say $30 obo shipped USPS Priority and paypalled.

Works for me, though I'm not promising to use USPS priority for that price. I've PMed you paypal info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom