For Sale EDI-T D-4 900 lumen LED (3* Cree XML, 26650 rechargeable) - new unused REDUCED to $50 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lairdb

Contributor
Reaction score
#cleaning-out-the-extras
Nothing wrong with it; I'm just clearing out the locker, especially of things I impulse bought a few years ago and never used. Was Amazon listed for $149; offering to SB for $60 shipped.

FSViewer_Eum2a8r8eb.png

Listed at 900 lumens, here's the smooth and uniform spot (right side, lighting up the tools) next to my 1100 lumen BigBlue. Throw is about 8 feet in this pic.
upload_2020-9-12_12-26-16.png

Nice smooth field, no hotspots.

FSViewer_DWOUKajqD1.png

Magnetic switch so it's a fully sealed compartment; rotary, so easy with gloves. Rotate one way for full, 80%, 40%, 20%; the other way for SOS, slow blink, med blink, fast blink.
FSViewer_pilUvRXMSe.png

Good attachment for clipping off.

FSViewer_DrqqqW0LD0.png

Takes a 26650 rechargeable (not included) or you can use an 18650 with a size adapter.

See pictures; ask questions.

"Shipped" = shipped anywhere in CONUS by the least expensive of USPS Ground Advantage, USPS Priority, or UPS.
Usually can send the very next day after receiving payment.
Paypal or Venmo, either F&F or you cover the fees.

I have other stuff posted and coming up and I can quote with combined shipping; click this SB search to find posts. (*Really* just trying to unload stuff; combining shipping can save.)

Reduced to $50

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom