Nicaraguan Pacific Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vision.ary

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for any advice on how to obtain or view an ocean floor/"bathymetry" map of the Pacific coastline of Nicaragua. Also, does anyone have any possible leads to diving in this Pacific area. I know of one operation out of San Jaun Del Sur called Scuba Shack but that's all I have found. I am researching possible scuba diving options/sites for farther up north and have searched for many hours online, but have been unable to locate anything with quality detail. A few maps did show bathymetry but nothing in detail for that specific area of Central America. Unfortunately, the Pacific coastline of Nicaragua has few actual islands that would show up on terrestrial oriented maps, so I believe locating areas that are elevated in the water column (via maps) will provide the best possibilities. I am beginning to think that either this area has not been dove much or not well docemented. Any advice out there would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

Back
Top Bottom