NIB - Never wet Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunhill12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping is extra. I will gladly get you an estimated cost to ship but items are coming from zip code 07470.

Photos can be seen on:
Flickr: Phdiverrick12's otostream.

I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.
I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours.

NEW Apeks XTX200 – This is a top of the line Apeks regulator. From the Apeks web site: "The XTX200 model is the flagship of the Apeks® fleet of fine regulators. It uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200. This XTX200 first stage features a new bright chrome finish. The second stage, although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by your authorized technician.
•• Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box." This yoke regulator retails for $695, your price now - $450.
NEW Aqualung Legend LX – This is a top of the line Aqualung regulator. From the Aqualung web site: "The Legend LX™ regulator series incorporates a proprietary over-balanced diaphragm first stage design coupled with a high performance balanced second stage. The over-balanced first stage achieves unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go. The balanced adjustable second stage reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a lightweight balanced valve seat designed to respond instantaneously to the slightest inhalation. The Legend LX regulator series is the best performing regulator Aqua Lung has ever offered. Legendary performance from Aqua Lung: a tradition for 60 years.
* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box."
This yoke regulator retails for $665, your price now - $425.

I have come accross a DIN for the XTX200 if that makes it more intersesting

PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping is extra. I will gladly get you an estimated cost to ship but items are coming from zip code 07470.

Photos can be seen on:
Flickr: Phdiverrick12's otostream.

I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.
I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours.

NEW Apeks XTX200 – This is a top of the line Apeks regulator. From the Apeks web site: "The XTX200 model is the flagship of the Apeks® fleet of fine regulators. It uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200. This XTX200 first stage features a new bright chrome finish. The second stage, although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by your authorized technician.
•• Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box." This yoke regulator retails for $695, your price now - $450.
NEW Aqualung Legend LX – This is a top of the line Aqualung regulator. From the Aqualung web site: "The Legend LX™ regulator series incorporates a proprietary over-balanced diaphragm first stage design coupled with a high performance balanced second stage. The over-balanced first stage achieves unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go. The balanced adjustable second stage reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a lightweight balanced valve seat designed to respond instantaneously to the slightest inhalation. The Legend LX regulator series is the best performing regulator Aqua Lung has ever offered. Legendary performance from Aqua Lung: a tradition for 60 years.
* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box."
This yoke regulator retails for $665, your price now - $425.
Is the Legend still available? No responses posted. Is this the ACD version? Can't tell from the photo. Thanks. Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom