NIB Neptune II full face diving mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobraden

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a New in the Box Neptune II full face diving mask and optional quick disconnect hose. Both are new in the box and have never seen water. This is the model the comes with the adaptor to use your own regulator. As you can see in the pictures it does not come with a regulator. You can also hook a communicator onto this mask and talk with your buddy while diving. That is, as long as they have one too.:D

Just looked up online to see what they sell for and the mask goes for $430 & above and the Hose for $68 plus shipping. You can pick both the mask and quick disconnect up for $375. I'm located in Houston TX.

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0084.JPG
    DSC_0084.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0085.JPG
    DSC_0085.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Send it to the manufacture for testing....

I am selling the mask because I don't think I will ever use it. I only get to dive when I go on vacation and I don't always go to deep water on vacation (last vacation was to New Mexico).

As for the hose, it does have the connector for attaching to a regulator. Will only sell the hose with the mask.

When I bought it the store told that the mask can be used with any regulator. I had planned to use it with my sherwood reg. Of course, the manufacturer recommends one of their regs in the instruction manual.

Both are new and in the box so if interested, pm me.

Thanks

I don't recall seeing a size on this. Do you know how well these fit?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,

There is no size on the box or on the mask. From the sizing I see on Leasurepro, they come in sm/med and med/large. This would be the med/large cause it fits my "greater than small" head.

PM Sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom