Next Skills Review and Gear Testing Tues,April 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
So, this means no rescue dives this weekend, Renee?

I can see where you would get confused but I was referring to people other than you guys who might decide to join us.

Saturday is on. Hopefully the front will not cause us any problems but it is a wait and see. I'll send you the schedule and review information tonite or tomorrow morning.

My wife and I would like to come to this. She is looking forward to giving her gear a good shakedown before getting back out in the ocean (long busy seaason). We both have the backplate and harness setup so you can try mine if you like scuba jenny...

Cool! Lookin' forward to trying it out!

badmojo:
My wife and I would like to come to this. She is looking forward to giving her gear a good shakedown before getting back out in the ocean (long busy seaason). We both have the backplate and harness setup so you can try mine if you like scuba jenny...

Let me know if you need any directions. I'll be over at the shop around 6:30PM.

Are we on for Chauncey's after? Jenny - do you a different suggestion? The food is good and its cheap but the Karaoke can be tough to take! LOL

I won't be able to go anyplace after the swim as Hermit Crab has school in the morning.

I thought that I could come but I'll be driving up to Spring Hill- my youngest grandson is having another surgery & I'm going to help out my daughter. Have fun guys!

I'm heading over around 6pm so if anyone wants to join me early come along!
Have we heard from Scott or Eric? Just wondering if they were still coming. James - are you still dropping by?

ReneeC:
Let me know if you need any directions. I'll be over at the shop around 6:30PM.

I definately need directions, I'm coming from plantation and normally take the 595 to head east. My wife normally gets home at 6, she will change and then we will head out there. Our son, Spence (7) will probably tag along also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom