newly Certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awesome, ive got my open water dives this weekend and im pumped, hopefully can get back out to the quarries and start logging some dives right off the bat. good luck with everything hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

We only went down to 30 feet, which was cool. Got to see a lot of different things boats and planes, the fish were interesting to catch on the tip of my fingers. Ran into a thermocline about 33 foot, that was pretty shocking, but cool to look at. I'm planning on going back this coming weekend to get some more time in.

Nice job NC Kelly. Get some dives under your belt, and then get to Morehead City, NC in the future. It's my favorite place to dive in the world. Great wrecks. They have diving from basic to very advanced. Many wrecks have Sand Tiger Sharks which are very cool, and will NEVER bother you. Just fun to observe them in their natural habitat. Have fun, dive safe.

Fantastic and welcome to the club!

Welcome to the board and to diving.

Where are you headed to this weekend? Never know, some of us may be there too. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom