Newly Certified Today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats, Now it is time to really start learning to scuba dive. Get out there and always take some time during the dive to work on a skill. The safety stop is a good place to work on skills since you will have 3-5 minutes of hovering

Welcome to the pond & hope you have a blast! Remember to write some memories from your dives in your dive log, it makes for really fun reading on down the road.

This really is a great accomplishment! The best thing you can do after you complete your certification is to go diving and get some experience. Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Congrats! I completed my OW on the 9th as well! I made my instructor happy when I noted all the things I still need to practice after each certification dive. Signed up for the AOW for 7/13&14. Nitrox course (LDS does classroom only) on the 20th. And after that, I'm kinda sorta hoping that furloughs do kick in so that I will have the rest of the summer with 3-day weekends to head down to the Gulf to get in more practice dives! There is a local quarry run by a shop near there where I will do a lot more practicing as well. PPB will be one of my AOW dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom