Newly Certified and ADDICTED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got certified last weekend too in Square Lake, (the other part of my class was at Wazee), and LOVE it! Me and my dad just bought most of our own gear over Leisure Pro, and I would dive every day if I could! So yeah I hear you, congratulations:D

I just got certified last weekend too in Square Lake, (the other part of my class was at Wazee), and LOVE it! Me and my dad just bought most of our own gear over Leisure Pro, and I would dive every day if I could! So yeah I hear you, congratulations:D

I also bought gear, Aqua Lung Balance BC, Aqua Lung Titan LX Supreme Reg., Aeris Atmos Ai computer, using it all the first time tomorrow!

Glad to hear that was your experience. I have been certified a week and I am still not super comfortable (YET), so its slow and steady for this newbie.

Congratulations as well. I was in a somewhat similar situation, and an instructor when we were in FL suggested AOW right away. Worked well. Especially the Peak Perf. Buoyancy dive. But even more so, just getting properly weighted! It was all (well, mostly) uphill from there.

Congrats, but get one of these.....

URL]

:rofl3:

@dukhunter1187: Yeah, I bought the Mares Icon BCD, Edge Epic Cold Water reg and octo, Genesis Resource Pro 3 gauge computer console, and some other accessories! I also can't wait to use all my new gear in the water, so excited:D

I don't know if addiction is the proper word for it. Scuba for me is becoming a habit. Gotta love it and welcome to the fold.

Back
Top Bottom