Newly addicted diver signing on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwerb

Hoser/English Translator, eh
Reaction score
:hi:

I'm new to the board and new to the sport. My wife and I are avid outdoor adventure sports enthusiasts (whitewater kayaking, rockclimbing, mountainbiking, backcountry skiing) and have wanted for as long as we can remember (well at least since I got the GI Joe w/Kung-Fu grip scuba diver complete with shark for Christmas when I was three in my case...) to try diving. We just returned from Maui where we were certified and now each have 8 ocean dives under our weight belts.

Ok, we are hooked, we are planning on taking our advanced class within the next month and will keep on going.

Only one problem we see so far...how do you find time to do ALL the sports you want on those oh so short weekends? :confused:

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the board. Oh and welcome to the diving world.

Chad

welcome to the boarbwerbd :)

Welcome to the board from the warm waters of Asia! As I've heard, yes, we're all (S)elf (C)onfessed (U)nderwater (B)reathing (A)ddicts. Hey, if I could dive twice every weekend, I'll be permanently under narcosis. Dive safe and all the best with AOW.:)

Being new to the sport I know how you feel. I am trying to sell my toys (motorcycles) to make room for diving. I need more three day weekends.

Take care.

Hi and welcome to the boards bwerb!
:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom