newish in Vancouver BC, 50, sane and sober, seeks dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi all, Brian here in Van BC. certified three times and finally have the money and time to get at it! have all the cold water gear, wing back, steel tanks, air integrated etc etc. wanting to build up dives in the next year to get into wreck/tech/video work with confidence. Strong interesting in biology and conservation.

Background in social work, addictions, mental health, and a professional photographer!

I am very mature, reliable, and no-nonsense about safety... and fun!! Line in the West End at ready for action. Love diving lakes and canyons too. Just yesterday was up in Lynn Valley in the pools above Twin Falls - like a giant aquarium with trout : )) cleaned out some cans and lod change, found two pair of glasses lol!

Drop me a line if you are serious about getting at it.

Brian
778-896-0134

Welcome, Brian. I suggest posting this in the following regional forum Western Canada as well, otherwise local divers will likely not see this. Not sure what dive store you go through, but Ocean Quest Dive Centre has Saturday morning free dives (DM provided, gear is an additional cost if needed) that often draws a crowd of 8-12 divers. The Edge Diving Centre does the same for Sundays, free of charge. International Diving Centre does weekly fun dives as well, at the cost of $10.

A fun dive or two (or more!) with one of the LDS, and you will have some quality dive buddies soon enough.

Hope that helps,
RH.

Back
Top Bottom