Newest Akona Bags to be unveiled at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
You are all welcome....I worked hard to get these up, just got the price list and decided to run a special on all the new stuff. When the MODS read and verify it, check out the specials on all the new stuff....

PS...you wont see this ANYWHERE until after Dema unless they steal it off our website
14.gif

Regulator%20bag.jpg

executive%20diver.jpg

Procameracarryon.jpg

I love akona's products but why do they have to completely change their lineup every year. I have a couple bags from 2 years ago and I have 7 or 8 regulator bags from this years lineup plus several other bags from this years products but now none of those bags match the newest stuff. I prefer my bags to match for travel and identification purposes. Oh well I guess.

I'm ggoing on a cruise in a couplke weeks and plan on taking my gear (all but wts and tanks). Question...what do you take it in. I was hoping to get a duffle or backpack type carrying bag. Would prefer NOT to check it in. Is there any luggage out these that will fit a complete set of gear AND be considered a carry-on for the airlines.

It will depend on how much equipment you plan on packing. To get a 3mm full suit, regs, BCD, mask, and fins will probably not fit into a carry on bag. If you are paranoid about the airport (lack of) security, then put your fins, mask, BCD in your checked bag and carry on your regs, computer, etc.

Like Duane said....or check out this:

Fins go on the outside and pretty much everything fits inside with some careful packing :wink: and its great for taking on the planes and fits the stringent requirements

Dive Right In Scuba

Hi Mike...actually that was one of the bags I was looking at. Dimensions fit airline's carry on limits. Might be the way to go. Wish you guys weren't so far away. Ever think of opening a place up north?:D

Back
Top Bottom