Newer logos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like both of them, can't say too much about the first one cause I think it's pretty good already, but I can say that the colour-scheme in the second one just doesn't work for me. The contrast between the red and blue, in my mind, kinda burns the eyes. I'd go for a dark and a light blue... it would still make the diver pop out, but be easier on the eyes.

The first one looks best. I wouldn't change anything, maybe in the black ring under the diver put St. Augustine, Florida.

I think the first one is great! I don't know what danglies people are referring to though, I thought that was just his arms? Maybe make the fins solid, but I really don't have any other comments on it. As vicdiver mentioned, maybe put the city the club is in on the bottom half of the ring, but I think you have a great logo/patch going there.

Do the members of the Benthic Explorers Dive Club ever do wall dives?

Now, honestly.... like not kidding anymore. I like the first one. The split fin... Well, if you stretch it till it hits his ankle, it will make it look like a solid fin with a ridge.... And that will make some people happy, as only wienies wear split fins.

I do really like the first one, especially with the bubbles - everyone knows, only scuba divers and spongebob makes bubbles. The trim of the diver is perfect. Looks like a typical OW student huffing and puffing to keep up with the instructor. Makes him too horizontal, and he looks like one of those creepy techie type of divers .... who just wants to show off their skills.:wink:

Have two divers and make the second female. Make it more appealing the the other half of the population.

Nix the splits.

Pete

I think the logo is racially and gender biased. I think there should be three divers with black, white and female being represented. Couldn't hurt to throw in a Latino as well :wink:

But seriously, I agree with most on this thread that the first one is great. The second one isn't bad but perhaps just not as catchy as the first one. I would personally also have changed the split fins and lose the dangly bits but you can leave it as it is, it's still a good image.

Now, honestly.... like not kidding anymore. I like the first one. The split fin... Well, if you stretch it till it hits his ankle, it will make it look like a solid fin with a ridge.... And that will make some people happy, as only wienies wear split fins.

I do really like the first one, especially with the bubbles - everyone knows, only scuba divers and spongebob makes bubbles. The trim of the diver is perfect. Looks like a typical OW student huffing and puffing to keep up with the instructor. Makes him too horizontal, and he looks like one of those creepy techie type of divers .... who just wants to show off their skills.:wink:

:rofl3: Stop it! I'm laughing so hard my side hurts! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom