Newbie's setup now complete...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP3:
The Xcel wet suit isn't, but the Bare dry suit with polarwear undergarments should do the trick, no?

:11doh:

Maybe AOW = "Always Open Wallet"

OOPs, I missed that part!
Blame it on nitrogen.

Pete

scubadobadoo:
It really doesn't matter how much undies I put on or layer, I am always cold, even with my meduim build. Dry gloves would probably help. Most say they will. I think toasty is a word dry divers use after the dive when trying to impress the wetsuit divers. I feel as cold in my dry suit as I did in my wetsuit in the NE but the cold isn't as penetrating and I warm up AS SOON as I exit the water so that is really where the big dif. is felt.
Dry hands and a dry head make for much warmer drysuit diving. My comfort level went WAAAAAY up after I added the dry gloves though I was still a bit chilly. I'm learning how to rig my gear to keep the water off my head (drysuit has an attached hood) and have been completely successful once. Having a dry head was wonderful in 42 degree water! I highly recommend it!
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom