Newbie to the scuba board/semi newbie diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docrob

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. New to the board here. Haven't dived for a few years/just did some refresher open water dives with my wife and son as they did their certification open water dives. We will be heading down to the Riviera Maya in Mexico in about 4 weeks. If anyone has any recommendations of who to dive with or where to dive down there (in Tulum area) let me know. Hope to make diving a regular activity. Thanks Rob

Hi and welcome on :sblogo:
Have FUN.:D

Hello,

My name's John and I'm here in Northern Kentucky. I don't know if you're just looking to dive on vacation, but we have a group of divers that stay active diving locally as well as trips. We just got back from a week's worth of diving in Marathon and had a blast. I think we're talking about a local trip next to Haigh or Mermet Springs quarries in the next month. We're a bunch of laid back divers who enjoy each other's company and just relax and dive. Would love to have you join us sometime. PM me if you're interested and I can let you know where we're going to be next.

John

Back
Top Bottom