newbie says hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.

Hey Ghosty i could tell you where i got the name , but then I'd have to kill ya, (lol)

So for your sake i wont.

Welcome to the Board SilkyNuts!

Hope you get a lot of good use out of it (and hopefully a laugh or two along the way).

Now, seeing your a tatt artist, you could probably lend me some advice - just got a new tatt yseterday, and its feeling kind of delicate (ankle). How long do you recommend staying out of the water??

Cheers

Hey Scuba_Katt

Your new tattoo shouldn't be soaked until any scab build up has flaked off naturally, whatever you do don't pick it off or you'll end up with a nice mess.

Just let it heal and apply a little savlon antiseptic cream to moisturise it.

Hope this helps.

I've been putting vitamin-E cream on it for the last 24 hours (same as I did for my last couple of tatts) and its feeling pretty good now.... healing nicely.

I'm just hoping, that it heals properly in the next 7 days, because I've booked my Rescue Diver Course for next weekend!

Thanx again for your advice!

Cheers

If you do go in the water and it's not fully healed you could give it a covering of vaseline to stop water penetration but make sure you clean it off well afterwards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom