newbie looking for buddy in edmonton to bubble in local pools trying out new equip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mindseye

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
like to practice a few times with my new gear in edmonton pools, any other newbies want to buddy?...send PM with email. Cheers!:D

Last edited:
Check out the Alberta Underwater Council. They have regular pool nights in Edmonton.

Just missed the monthly AUC night at Kinsmen pool which was held last night. Next one is Feb 11. 7:30-8:30.

Also some stores run pool nights. Northwest does for sure at Scona. Aquatek does at Spruce Grove and I'm pretty sure Dive Outfitters has sessions as well. Check with the stores to see what they have going on.

Hi, I also live in Edmonton (well St. Albert actually), but I haven't dove for a while and have considered going to the pool (Kinsman) on Sat. evenings to get reaquainted with my gear again. I have quite a few dives under my belt, but haven't dove for a few years and want to get back into the sport. You can reach me at bluebarry at acn.net or 780-221-2934. Thanx

Hi, I also live in Edmonton (well St. Albert actually), but I haven't dove for a while and have considered going to the pool (Kinsman) on Sat. evenings to get reaquainted with my gear again.

Kinsmen does not offer drop in scuba on Saturdays anymore. To fill the void the AUC has rented the deep tank one Saturday per month. If we find that there is a demand we will pick up more sessions.

Back
Top Bottom