Newbie, Iroquois on.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Locke13

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, got certified 3 years ago finally purchased all the equipment, looking for a dive buddy in the Ottawa or cornwall to brockville area.
I’m a very friendly and easy to get along with.

howdy and welcome form southeast florida usa.....enjoy your shiny new dive gear.

Welcome to SB and the river diving. I am in Ottawa and dive the river very often.

Welcome to SB. A great place to hangout during surface intervals. Very friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Checkout the 'fun dives' with Sharky's or Kanata Diving Supply.
Sharky's is Diving in Iroquois tonight (Aug 15th) - Gallop Canal.

Checkout the 'fun dives' with Sharky's or Kanata Diving Supply.
Sharky's is Diving in Iroquois tonight (Aug 15th) - Gallop Canal.

@jsphoto , Is Sharky's at Iroquois (Lock 25) or Cardinal (Galop Canal/Lock 28)?

Hi John, we'll be drifting from the Wee-Hawk through the Galop Canal down to the Conestoga. Come join us? I live in Beacon Hill, you're welcome to carpool. Will PM you my cell.

I am already doing a set of dives tonight. Hopefully we can dive together another time. I was just wondering when you indicated Iroquois and then said Galop Canal (which is in Cardinal).

Back
Top Bottom