Newbie from Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEMO Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to scuba and to this forum. I will be taking classes for open water certification in March or April. This is a great forum. It is really helping me to decide how to move forward into the scuba world. Great Site!

Welcome aboard the board.

John

Welcome, SEMO, Jump in the water's always warm on the Board. . . Go to the top of any page and click on the "Forums" button and watch for the splash. The list of what we divers do and want to do will scroll way, way down. Follow this list a long way down to the category of "Regional Travel. . . United States. . .Midwest Muck Divers" you're one of us! If you think you're the only diver in our world (few messages) use the search button and look at the messages back 6 months ago when the water was warmer.

There will be lots of local diving, when the water temperatures improve, and you might meet someone local to help you on your way to diving happiness. Also, after you have joined our Midwest divers, search the other forums for answers to beginners questions, travel or what to do underwater. . . Lots to read and think about till the water warms up.

Welcome to Scubaboard you will find lots of info here, some good some not so good.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to scuba and to this forum. I will be taking classes for open water certification in March or April. This is a great forum. It is really helping me to decide how to move forward into the scuba world. Great Site!
I live in Marble Hill,Mo am 50 years old but just got certified in cozumel, Mexico (last Month) I am looking for someone to dive with in this area...My Wife and I will be going to Branson this Memorial Weekend (she is not a diver), so I can dive at table rock lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom