New York Instructor Currently In Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaEngine

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello fellow "ScubaBoarders"

My name is Andrew, I am an Author, Dive Instructor, and Web Developer/Marketer who has been working location independent for the last 3 years all around the world. Currently I am living in Koh Tao, Thailand. I spend my time diving, writing, and helping my consulting clients build more profitable business using online strategies. Currently I am doing research for my second book that aims to help scuba businesses solve some of their most difficult challenges. I would greatly appreciate any scuba business owners, managers or employees to answer one question for me. If you aren't involved in a dive business feel free to pass this on to anyone you know that is. :)

What is the biggest challenge in your scuba business? or, What’s the one thing that if fixed would allow you to double your business?

Maybe I am asking too much being as this is my first post here on scubaboard, so as a gift for your help I am giving away my first book as a PDF for free for a limited time. The book will help your scuba businesses quickly fix your website to increase sales.

Click here to get my first book > Link To PDF Book

Thank you for your help and I look forward to contributing my insights to this great community,
Andrew

Welcome to SB

Come join us in the Instructor and Business of Diving subforums.

Best regards - Ray Purkis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom