New Year's Resolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingPrincessE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK it's that time of year again. What is everyone's New Year's Resolution.

I'll start. With my year of awsome luck with guys (sarcasm) I am going to try to find more female friends to hang out with.

Your turn!

It's very easy: Spend less time on SB, spend more time actually diving...

Yep, I'm going to try to find more female friends to hang out and dive with too. Oh, yeah... and I plan to do about 100 dives less than what I did this year (306).

I don't do resolutions.

So I resolve to not be insolvent!

Only kept one new years resolution in my life- about 15 years ago I resolved never to make another new years resolution!

I usually try to not make New Year's resolutions because by Jan. 21st or so, you seem to have forgotten you made them...

But maybe this year, I'll set some easy ones for myself and see what happens. First off, I plan on trying harder to stick to a goal I set for myself awhile back. On the 1st of each month, I pick something new to learn about thats of some interest to me, and then spend all month reading books, browsing the internet, etc. This can be anything from learning about King Tutankhamen to how to write HTML code. That way at the end of 12 months, I've learned 12 new random things.

Secondly, I'm going to pick up the book "Thank You Power" by Deborah Norville this week and read that. Not at all for the spiritual aspect of it, but for the basic philosophy behind it. It's time to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative, or so the song goes...

:D

That way at the end of 12 months, I've learned 12 new random things.

Very very cool! So what is your first thing going to be?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom