New Years night dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any interest in doing a night dive to bring in the New Year. I'm either going to hit the shindig at Weeki Wachee or do the Spanish Rocks. If it is the rocks I will probably hit them before sunset so I can take the speargun out for a quick go. Then another one after dark. I'm also not 100% sure that the Weeki Wachee thing is going to happen. Anyway if anyone has interest in doing either of these let me know. If there is enough interest in it maybe we can pull off a meet and greet down at the rocks or something.:D:D:D

myself and at lease 2 others would be interested in the Weeki Wachee thing...

I have been looking all OVER for info on the Weekie Wachee thing but I cannot find anything on it, me and my g/f did it last year and wanted to do it this year too...

I have been looking all OVER for info on the Weekie Wachee thing but I cannot find anything on it, me and my g/f did it last year and wanted to do it this year too...

It is posted in the Florida Conch Divers section. They have the numbers and the price tag there. There is a limit of 50 divers so if you are going you better get in touch with them quick. I think I am going to pass on Weeki Wachee this year and just hit the Spanish Rocks. My wife doesn't want to go and if I am doing a night dive I would rather be able to see some good life rather than a spring. (but that's just me) I went last year and had a good time at Weeki Wachee but the speargun calls my name an tells me there are some decent size fish with my name on them in shallow waters.:D:D

Git, I'd go but I will be out of town.

BTW, Miss has a new toy... A SeaHornet :)

SWEET!!!!! Good for you. Wish you could make it. One of these days you and I wil actually get to dive together. Maybe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom