New word game: The World's Longest Sentence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all

the

hemimorphic

There is nothing to see here yet there is a lot of ****** on this carwash parking structure that conceals twelve stories and a big fat monkey that doodle soft warm stool consisting of green slimey pond with big peanuts floating in a vat of jellyfish tentacles clinging for dear life because it is frightfully cold without pickles and onions stewing, and flatus but turnips do grow better on compost than under water but the only thing that ever died was already galloping away from Zion yelling at me eagerly with out delay that started another party that lasted 24 seconds which was pathetic considering the quality of dancing although Scubafreak wasn't giving massages away even when dogs and horses were eating a rather large hunk of the reddish gnarled carcass of a Rhinocerous that snarled back while running away, but tripped over a mollusk that screamed "Urethra!" "omg!" ang gargled hopefully with in a decent boudior featuring the Samba de hoopla grande, however when I checked it's temperature on the next available time slot for surgery where the pleasant doctor belches a cloud of smoke signals that spell a warning that you translate into a weird language substantially more obtuse yet similar to Victorian style of communicating its underlying effects on unsuspecting scubaboarders while they are playing quietly with haggis and fainting while running downwind of noxious gases created inside where burritos fell off somebody's chest, creating voluminous fumes which threaten life on earth for years to behave confrontationally without regard for anybody place that became contaminated water while meanwhile down below everything flatulated creating green broccoli that peppered The senses can help all of the divers accomplish their Tasks, without realizing that doing so they started to recognize other problems that I imagined would require additional saliva mucus and snot to effectively make snacks for my very hungry and thirsty little yet beloved mole whose desire exceeds capability incongruous unfortunately with my abilities and desires to make amends with my other personalities sincerely would change the outcome of the specific tiny instrument insertion would dilate my throbbing vessels and organs carefully without expelling forcefully introduced gasses while turning cartwheels oblivious to every little other pustule that I chomped for ever and slurped loudly without remorse until cankers appeared and started to Dance around inside of my head nurse who liked my little brain forgot my bird-droppings under the car-port will fester for days until suddenly things start going strange when out of my incredibly mixed-up ways there are things that never ever seem quite adequate in recognizing the difference between one of the good times and all of the screwed-up hemimorphic transcendentalism.

wow

Hey, yeah! Great job everyone! :)

cheers

Billy S.

Ok, the longest sentence is over... Anyone have an idea for our next word game? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom