New word game: The World's Longest Sentence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello. This guy has already had his 31st b-day. He hasn't been on this site in over a month. I think it may be time 2 close this thread.:D

(.) Period

I'll be the bad guy... I'm good at it. :wink:

Missdirected:
Hello. This guy has already had his 31st b-day. He hasn't been on this site in over a month. I think it may be time 2 close this thread.:D

Ah...hello again everyone! Happpppppy New Year!

Well I figured everyone would get bored with the game eventually, but still that's an awful lot of posts. Thanks to everyone!

As for me, I haven't been online for a while to be sure; there've been a lot of things going on over here, unfortunately diving has not been one of them :(. But if any of you have had major life-makeovers you'll know what I'm talking about. Hopefully this summer I'll get back into the swing of things and I'll be back here regularly tickling yall's toes again. :)

cheers

Billy S.

I could not see not writing the sentence, but i will need some help from my scuba friends out there. I started and completed to the end of page 19. Would you guys like to help finish by picking back up on page 20? Thanks!

There is nothing to see here yet there is a lot of bull **** on this carwash parking structure that conceals twelve stories and a big fat monkey that smells like doodie soft warm stool consisting of green slimey pond with big peanuts floating in a vat of jellyfish tentacles clinging for dear life because it is frightfully cold without pickles and onions stewing and flatus but turnips do grow better on compost than under water but the only thing that ever dies was already galloping away from Zion yelling at me eagerly with out delay that started another party that lasted 24 seconds which was pathetic considering the quality of dancing although scubafreak wasn't giving massages away even when dogs and horses were eating a rather large hunk of the reddish gnarled carcas of a Rhinocerous that snarled back while running away but tripped over a mollusk that screamed "Urethra" "omg!" and gargled hopefully with in a decent boudior featuring the Sambla de hoopla however when i checked its temperature on the next available time slot for surgery where the pleasant doctor belches a cloud of smoke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom