New Video Bonaire's Spectacular Barcadera Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic video! We were in awe of the videography. We’re putting Barcadera on our request list for Dive Friends for when we’re there in 2 weeks.

Erik

Fantastic video! We were in awe of the videography. We’re putting Barcadera on our request list for Dive Friends for when we’re there in 2 weeks.

Erik
During our 2 week stay in December, the boat only sites to the north that we visited, Bruce's Rappel, Bloodlet, Country Garden, Kalli's Reef, and Barcadera, were all among the best dives of the trip. I believe Bruce's Rappel was in the best condition, we saw our only frogfish of the visit there. We saw the only reef shark I've seen in Bonaire and a huge Tiger Grouper at Country Garden.

I look forward to hearing about your trip, especially if the cooler water temperatures are resulting in recovery from the coral bleaching.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom