New ultra-small, ultra-light rebrether

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trob09:
I was thinking something similar, only the first stage went somewhere else...
Not a bad idea, really. You might be on to something.
At ambient pressure that Dacor rebreather would have a huge WOB.

Get one of those birdfood net thingies, replace food with absorbant, fill "cannister" first.
Swallow exhaled gas (side effect - keeps pressure up longer :D )
Plan ahead with a tasty bean chilli to keep pressure up, and off you go.
With the 99¢ Dacor Flatluence CCR.

you guys are killing me

H2Andy:
you guys are killing me
Why? Have you never heard of
Flatluence Assisted Rebreather Technology ?

That's the kind of rebreather we should sell to those scuba terrorist dudes.....

It has a 10 day satisfaction guarentee, so if you are unable to eat enough beans to make it work, you can always return it. The bid is up to $22.00 but I'd spend that much just for the fun of sending the seller an e-mail to that effect a week after it arrived.

I posted that link thinking it was funny, but you guys are having way more fun with it than I thought possible. Especially the F.A.R.T thing! Good one, Stefan!

caveseeker7:
Why? Have you never heard of
Flatluence Assisted Rebreather Technology ?

I have never had the opportunity to dive a F.A.R.T. CCR but I heard you need to clean the unit with A 33 Dry after every dive or the loop begins to taste a little crappy!
Also, does anyone know if Preparation H is O2 compatible? If your "seat" slams shut abruptly you could ignite yourself!!! :11:

REMEMBER---- Always know your PP no.2!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom