New twin set rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ignore Sas... he died. Just a ghost troll. :wink:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. He has posted a bunch before and has never struck me as a troll?

Andy can't understand that sometimes people just want to share pics of their new gear - he thinks there must be some motivation behind it

Joke = FAILED. :wink:

(hint: I was talking about you Sas. Joke was reference previous statements by other contributors re: "you're gonna die" etc.)

No harm intended. :)

Andy can't understand that sometimes people just want to share pics of their new gear - he thinks there must be some motivation behind it

Ok I see, I am a bit confused by this thread tbh! But yea I figured that was what the OP wanted to do. Given most of my gear is the same and from the same shop I thought I would comment :) It is working out well for me after almost two years (just gone in for first service actually!) so hopefully the OP will get good use out of his as well :)

Oh yea I have a long LP inflator too, that I find a PITA. Been too lazy to swap it but this thread has reminded me :)\

It hasn't killed me in over about 200 dives though. As far as I can tell.

I did about 50 dives in OMS wings with the long inflator before I got around to changing mine to the 16" hose - the 19" was annoying but in open water not too bad, although it could potentially get caught been stages/stage & harness and inflate/deflate unintentionally

I did about 50 dives in OMS wings with the long inflator before I got around to changing mine to the 16" hose - the 19" was annoying but in open water not too bad, although it could potentially get caught been stages/stage & harness and inflate/deflate unintentionally

I haven't had it catch in stages or inflate/deflate when I didn't want it to but I kind of have it pulled up into the back of my harness rather than dangling. It's a bit annoying but not annoying to have forced me to change it yet. Just not 100% ideal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom