New toys and something to sell!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey crabs!

I'm finally back from NYC and it's been 16 days since I've been in the water... and I'm drying up!

Since then I've acquired a few new toys! My dry suit finally came in! woo hoo! and as a birthday gift, I got myself a nice shiny new galileo sol! I can't wait to dive it, I'll be playing with and fine tuning my gear this weekend on a 2 day liveaboard on the peace boat! So Erica... it really was the last time I dove wet with you a few weeks ago! Can't wait to start diving with the crabs again after such a long dry spell!

The diving gods have been good to me and has seen fit to allow me to win a new Scubapro knighthawk or ladyhawk bc with air 2 through that ediving contest!

The thing is.. I already own a knighthawk with air 2! Mine is a bit too big so I'm thinking of maybe getting them to give me a medium and I'll sell my large... OR if anyone needs to buy a new BC, I'll ask them to give me a different size and I'll sell it to you, obviously at a highly discounted rate from retail price!

Is anyone interested?

Wow! You are lucky. I already have and dive a Knighthawk. I like it because it is a back inflate. Someone will get a good BC for a good price.

PS Welcome back! Lets get wet. You should jump on the Peace to the Oil Rig Wed, Brian. Just as a welcome back gift to yourself :)

Rick

Wow! You are lucky. I already have and dive a Knighthawk. I like it because it is a back inflate. Someone will get a good BC for a good price.

PS Welcome back! Lets get wet. You should jump on the Peace to the Oil Rig Wed, Brian. Just as a welcome back gift to yourself :)

Rick

I would love too! but I can't get away from work =/

I'm interested, probably in buying your Large... I'll shoot you a PM for some details after work!

Hey crabs!

I'm finally back from NYC and it's been 16 days since I've been in the water... and I'm drying up!

Since then I've acquired a few new toys! My dry suit finally came in! woo hoo! and as a birthday gift, I got myself a nice shiny new galileo sol! I can't wait to dive it, I'll be playing with and fine tuning my gear this weekend on a 2 day liveaboard on the peace boat! So Erica... it really was the last time I dove wet with you a few weeks ago! Can't wait to start diving with the crabs again after such a long dry spell!

The diving gods have been good to me and has seen fit to allow me to win a new Scubapro knighthawk or ladyhawk bc with air 2 through that ediving contest!

The thing is.. I already own a knighthawk with air 2! Mine is a bit too big so I'm thinking of maybe getting them to give me a medium and I'll sell my large... OR if anyone needs to buy a new BC, I'll ask them to give me a different size and I'll sell it to you, obviously at a highly discounted rate from retail price!

Is anyone interested?

You are lucky! I would have enterd the contest just that the stupid thing would not work on my computer!

That is why it is called Ditch Work N Dive Day:D

Unfortunately, I have to follow up this week on the things I was working on while I was in NYC. =/

Otherwise, I'd LOVE to! I haven't dove an oil rig yet!

Unfortunately, I have to follow up this week on the things I was working on while I was in NYC. =/

Otherwise, I'd LOVE to! I haven't dove an oil rig yet!

Wish you were going, but, I know how that goes. There will be more trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom