new to this forum, pompano beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dixie Diver

Reaction score
howdy y'all
my names ron and i been diving since i was 13, im 16 now and i have PADI OW, AOW, Nitrox, and Rescue
i've logged about 50 dives but i have about 150 under my (weight?)belt
i live in the greater ft lauderdale area and 90% of my dives are on wrecks such as the capt dan, ancient mariener, united carribean, noula express, mercedes, rodeo 25 etc...
i also dive the 1,2 and 3rd reef lines, but i prefer 60-80 foot reefs, i also did a cleanup dive under commercial pier.
send me a message to let me know whats up
- Ron

Dixie Diver:
howdy y'all
my names ron and i been diving since i was 13, im 16 now and i have PADI OW, AOW, Nitrox, and Rescue
i've logged about 50 dives but i have about 150 under my (weight?)belt
i live in the greater ft lauderdale area and 90% of my dives are on wrecks such as the capt dan, ancient mariener, united carribean, noula express, mercedes, rodeo 25 etc...
i also dive the 1,2 and 3rd reef lines, but i prefer 60-80 foot reefs, i also did a cleanup dive under commercial pier.
send me a message to let me know whats up
- Ron

Welcome aboard, Ron. I'll be down your way this weekend, diving with the Diversity out of Boca Raton!

Great group, these conchs.

Hey Ron,

I live in Pompano Beach and I've been diving since i was 12 and I'm 19 now. Haven't had the time to do as much diving as you. Maybe we can go diving one of these days.

Andrew

Welcome Ron! -- I too started diving in South Florida when I was 13 (well twelve and 1/2) however, now I am 36.

Enjoy the diving and you can tell the divers 20 years from now how you remember when there where more fish on the reef.

Hell, you might be able to just brag about seeing fish on the dead white rocks that were once called reef(s).

well, that has me depressed....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom