New to this-Any scuba near San Pedro Sula- Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I recently received my Advanced Open Water Cert.(PADI) in Costa Rica .

I would like to continue taking scuba courses (YMCA or NAUI preferred) and wass wondering if anyone is aware of any good diving near the city of San Pedro Sula. Honduras not counting the Bay Islands.

Or is there any good diving on the coast of El Salvador?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

Please reply to sytech@yahoo.com

Welcome to the board. You picked a great place to get your cert.... El Orans has given you a great link. If there is anything further I can do for you, just send me a PM.

welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Thanks for joining... :)

:cowboy: don

sytech:
Hi,

I recently received my Advanced Open Water Cert.(PADI) in Costa Rica .

I would like to continue taking scuba courses (YMCA or NAUI preferred) and wass wondering if anyone is aware of any good diving near the city of San Pedro Sula. Honduras not counting the Bay Islands.

Or is there any good diving on the coast of El Salvador?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

Please reply to sytech@yahoo.com

I saw your post in USENET, and emailed you some info on a hotel in Puerto Cortes on the mainland that has a PADI diveshop.

Hi,

I realize my post was quite a while ago but could you give me the name of that hotel again. How is the diving there? Please reply to sytech@yahoo.com

I spent a lot of time in Guatemala about 10 years ago. We drove south from Guatemala City crossed the border into Honduras. Went to Copan Ruinas and then to Siguatepeque (sic). Also Lago Jojoa.

Thanks,

Sy

DiversMom:
I saw your post in USENET, and emailed you some info on a hotel in Puerto Cortes on the mainland that has a PADI diveshop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom