New to this-Any scuba near San Pedro Sula- Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board.

Sytech....

The only Dive SHop in Cortes (PADI) is Hotel Playa. They have good equipment and boat. I dive with them regularly but unfortunetely ther has been some bad visibility in the last couple of weeks due to some rain.

I understand there is a dive trip this Sunday 6th, 2006. You can get OW certification with them and the owner and contact is Alberto Alvarez. I will PM hes email.

This Dive Shop started about a year ago and they usually go out to La Picuda which is a nice wall that starts at 30 feet and continues to more than 200.

In addition, ther are several trips out to the closest keys in Belize. This is a day long trip. Finally, every Thursday there is a night dive.

I am always in contact with them and feel free to call me or email me if you have any questions.

Hope to dive with you soon and welcome to the dive commmunity in San pedro Sula, Honduras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom