New to the Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phipsi246

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey guys,
My name is Matt and I just joined the forum and decided to seek out other Kentucky Divers. It looks like this is the place to meet people. I was also hoping to find out about some dive trips this winter so I can keep on diving.

Hi Matt,
I'm Tammy. I'm from the Owensboro area. I do make it up your way a couple times a year to dive, but if You're ever down my way & want to dive Pennyroyal, Mermet or any of the others this way, feel free to let me know. If I'm free from work, I'll be most happy to join you. The Guys & Gals here on the KPP are pretty cool & lots of fun to dive with.

Welcome aboard Matt! Be sure to join us at the pumkin carving at Joe's Falling Rock Quarry the weekend of 10/28.

Welcome Matt. Sooner or later we will meet up. I am one of the few Indiana people in the KPP. I second JP's invite. Remember to bring a SMALL pumpkin.
Also watch out for LanLocked and Krobi...they are trouble makers. :D :D

crpntr133:
Welcome Matt. Sooner or later we will meet up. I am one of the few Indiana people in the KPP. I second JP's invite. Remember to bring a SMALL pumpkin.

Greets from Mermet, welcome aboard Matt!

So Wally, do I detect just alittle jealousy here?

Ahh the boys and their toys. Probably pirating someone's connection without them knowing it. :D
It would be nice diving rather than sitting at home with a sinus infection. But jealous, nah.

crpntr133:
Uhmm??? The way its been explained to me, this would be the pot calling the kettle black:D :D at least according to Land Locked's version:D

Welcome to the group Matt!!

crpntr133:
Ahh the boys and their toys. Probably pirating someone's connection without them knowing it. :D
It would be nice diving rather than sitting at home with a sinus infection. But jealous, nah.

Wish you could have made it! Good news! After 8 hours of class with two dives
Kenny and I are dry suit certified or certifiable which ever way you look at it!

We had a GREAT dry night dive today and ran right into a HUGE spoonbill!!!

We are off to the DUI dog days in the morning to see what trouble we can get into,

Signing off this hijacked connection, we will post again Sat night!

jbd:
Uhmm??? The way its been explained to me, this would be the pot calling the kettle black:D :D at least according to Land Locked's version:D

After all, I'm of the low distinction of trouble maker #2! :D

jbd:

SEE, see what I mean!! He already has brain washed you and you think that I am the one. :D

Chris, now you and Kenny can teach me. I never did take the class and probably never will. I couldn't see $100+. Start saving your pennies so you can buy a dry suit.

Back
Top Bottom