New to the group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Wendy...

This really is a fun group and having threads seperated into subject specific forums at first might seem confusing but really makes navigating between several discussions very easy.

Originally posted by Wendy
How does this work exactly? Does everyone read different boards here? Where would I post trip reports? Would i only post cave diving reports on the cave diving forum? It just seems that so much is going on here, i'm kinda overwelmed. I can say that you are a friendly bunch.

A big Texas Howdy! Welcome to the board.

The structure of the board can be a bit intimidating at first but it's really easy once you get used to it! Normally and trip reports would go in the Travel forum under the appropriate general location but since there's a seperate cave forum, it's fine to put it there. Until you get used to things, put anything you have to say or question you have to ask where ever you think it would go. One of us moderators will move it around and make sure it gets in the right spot.

The most important thing is for you to jump right in and enjoy the family!

Hi Wendy

Glad you happened over lot of stuff goes on here. If you need
need help with any question they can answer it.

Randy

Just wanted to say welcome to the group Wendy. If you have any questions you are in the right place. I'm very glad that I found this place.

Welcome Wendy

Glad to hear from another floridian, tne closest to cave diving so far was some dives at ginnie springs years ago.
The cavern was ok but the entance to the cave system at Devils Eye was truly alluring. Trying to work your way under the large tree at Devils Ear gives one a whole new respect for water flow!
If only there was a way to heat those springs, I'd be there.
I guess I'll have to be content with the warm waters of the carribiean and the keys.

As a new member to the board, I seem to have found a knowledgeable and gregarious lot.

Looking forward to hearing more about your cave diving.

You've found the friendliest board on the net! Everyone here is one big family! Can't wait to hear your stories and read your trip reports! Welcome aboard!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom