New to the forum, Home on the reef.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacao

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I'm Anton and I live and work as a diving instructor in Curaçao where I run a Dive Center call "Scubaçao". I have around 2500 dives around Curaçao and another 150 in the rest of the Caribbean. Recently (2 years ago) I picked up technical diving in Sidemount configuration and I've logged around 50 decompression dives.

I joined Scubaboard to find some new insights in technical diving and to help people who are visiting or planning to visit Curaçao on their way!

Underwater Regards,
Anton

Welcome to SC Scubacao! If you are looking for some inland diving, we have some of the best technical diving around in Lake Jocassee, SC. PM if interested in coming up and doing a tech dive!

Hi,

I'm Anton and I live and work as a diving instructor in Curaçao where I run a Dive Center call "Scubaçao". I have around 2500 dives around Curaçao and another 150 in the rest of the Caribbean. Recently (2 years ago) I picked up technical diving in Sidemount configuration and I've logged around 50 decompression dives.

I joined Scubaboard to find some new insights in technical diving and to help people who are visiting or planning to visit Curaçao on their way!

Underwater Regards,
Anton

Hello, great to read about another diving instructor, i've ran my own school in the Med for 8 years now. i recently put my place in the local buisness listings here, and it done me the world of good! Just thought i would give you a heads up!

Welcome to SB from a fellow Curacao fan. Been there three times... even my non-diving wife and kids love it!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom